This is a sponsored review from BlogHer and Slim•Fast.
My birthday was a few weeks ago. It wasn’t the big 4-0 but it was the one right before that. And honestly I don’t understand how this can be. It seems like just last weekend I was riding home in my car with all my teenage friends, singing along to the radio at the top of my lungs after a night dancing in the city. Wasn’t I just worrying about what to wear to the prom? And In my head I’m still a size 4 although the tag in my jeans says otherwise. (evil tags) So I decided I was going to give myself a present for my birthday; one that only I could give to myself. I was going to knock off a few pounds so that I could feel good about my aging body and feel healthier. I mean, it’s not hard to believe that my teenager’s friends would look at their mom and say, “Wow, your mom looks like she could be your sister!” Or that maybe when I wasn’t sure what to wear I could sneak into my daughter’s closet and borrow something. Don’t laugh! It could happen…maybe. So that’s when I began to dream about a little shrinkage. You know… eat a little less, and make better choices….all that good stuff. So far things are going good. My jeans are a little looser, my energy is coming back and I just feel better. But wouldn’t it be nice to have a little help?
The people at Slim-Fast have a great sweepstakes going on where you can win a Slim-Fast gift pack valued at $100. It’s a little something to kick start your own weight loss and get those jeans to feel a little looser. Contest runs from March 28th to April 20th. Visit the Official site.
Here are all the details so you can enter to win.
• No duplicate comments.
• This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older
• Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail.
• You have 72 hours to get back to me; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
You may receive (2) entries by selecting from the following methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet about it and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about it and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- No Twitter or blog? Visit the Official Rulesto learn other ways to enter.
And go check out Blogher and Visit the Promotions & Prizes section!