Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Folgers Contest! Vote and Win!

This is sponsored content from BlogHer and Folgers.


I love waking up in the morning before everyone else. The house is quiet and peaceful and I can start my day with my own voice in my head instead of all the “Mom….Mom” that having 4 children brings. I usually slip out my bedroom door, start a load of laundry and then head up the stairs to push the button on the coffee pot, all the while hoping and praying that I won’t wake anyone up and ruin the moment. Then with a warm mug of cream, sugary coffee I curl up on the couch with a cozy blanket and read. It feels like such luxury to sit and bury myself in a good book. And here’s the best part. There are NO interruptions. To a busy mom, that’s like a little slice of heaven. When I start my day with time for myself I’m just a much better person for everyone else that relies on me all day long. And THAT is the best part of waking up for me. What do you do first thing in the morning?

The people over at Folgers are having a fun contest. Remember Folgers “Best Part of Waking Up” jingle? Well, it’s time for something new. Head on over for a visit to the Folgers website and you can vote for the best new jingle. Then come back and tell me which one you liked. There are some amazingly talented people waiting to be declared the winner. The semi-finalists get to fly to New York City where the winner will be picked.

Vote every day on the top 10 and you could win one of five $100 grocery store gift card daily prizes and the Grand Prize of $10,000 just for voting.

For the official rules go HERE.

And don’t forget to Visit the Prizes and Promotions section

7 comments:

  1. Can't function without a shower. I voted for Ryan A., Roswell, GA.

    MCantu1019 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for Ryan A. Loved how it was update and a bit quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also voted for Ryan. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan M. I wouldn't mind hearing that as a commercial once in a while.

    ReplyDelete